Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Quay Recruitment Groups Limited
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Middlesex - Food Manufacturer £30,000 - £35,000
A leading specialist food manufacturing company require electrical maintenance engineers for their site based in Middlesex.
- Are you a skilled engineer with experience maintaining machinery?
- Do you have a background working in the food industry?
- If so, then please do not hesitate to apply for this vacancy.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have the following job roles and responsibilities:
- To ensure compliance with all company procedures and to assist the operations & the Directors in all areas of management and to strictly adhere to the Health and Safety policies
- To ensure the smooth and efficient working of all machinery within and belong to the Company.
- Arrange to get all equipment serviced internally and draw out and manage the Preventive Maintenance Schedule.
- Ensure that all engineering work done during production is conducted in a manner that keeps product or the equipment/ area from being contaminated.
- Arrange for spare parts for equipment or inform the Chief Engineer to order replacements.
- Perform risk assessments of new equipment with a view to product safety and employee safety and discusses the same with the Chief Engineer.
- Report any breakdowns requiring external contractors'
To be suitable for the position of Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Multi-skilled engineer / Apprentice trained
- 17th Edition qualification would be desirable
- Experienced in the food manufacturing industry
- Working knowledge of Food and Hygiene polices
- Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
- Experience in a bottling plant is a distinct advantage
- The Electrical Engineer will receive a salary between £30,000 - £35,000
- Working Monday to Friday and alternating Saturdays. 6am - 8pm
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited