Field Service Engineer - Medical
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by FMC Global Talent
Have you got experience working in a high pressure medical environment as an engineer?
Are you capable of maintaining and repairing CT or X-Ray equipment?
For someone that can do both of the above I have an excellent position working for a global market leader in medical imaging.
CT / X-Ray Engineer - Medical
Field based mobile role covering the central belt of Scotland; including Glasgow, Edinburgh, East Kilbride, Stirling, etc.
Salary and package are market leading, including overtime opportunities, private medical, a superb pension and one of the best company vehicle schemes I have come across for an engineering role.
In this role you will be working as part of a dedicated and highly skilled engineering team working specifically on medical CT & X-Ray equipment. This globally renowned manufacturer are market leaders in this area for a good reason and are eager to make sure their engineering team are of the same high standards that their products are.
The majority of your work will be a range of planned and preventative maintenance, along with repair work which can be of an urgent nature. This company pride themselves on their customer service levels provided to clients whilst still maintaining uptime levels. This is an ethos you will be expected to be on board with.
You will be at least level 3 qualified with an HND/HNC or City & Guilds qualification in an Electro-mechanical field.
- Track record of working on medical CT / X-Ray equipment (3+ years min)
- Electro-mechanically trained / qualified
- Can confidently fault find to board level
- Experience of working in a high pressure medical environment
- Ability to manage workload and diary competently
- Comfortable covering a wide territory when needed
If you are an exceptional CT/X-Ray engineer that wants to put their skills and experience into a business where they are truly valued then this really is for you.
1. Click apply on this page for your application to arrive directly in my inbox
2. Call FMC directly and ask to speak with Lauren for more information on the role.
Reference number: 6146
FMC contact for this role: Lauren Applewhite