Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by ASC Connections Ltd
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a dynamic and forward-thinking technology company specialising in the fields of automated electrical, electronic, pneumatic and mechanical production & test systems, in Automotive, Rail and Food & Beverage, amongst others.
We are looking for a mechanical engineer with significant experience in the design and development of turnkey automated systems.
You should have: -
- At least 5 to 10 years significant experience in the mechanical design of automated systems.
- Extensive experience with delivering systems into manufacturing environments.
- Enthusiasm to create and deliver innovative automated solutions.
- Expert knowledge of component parts including pneumatics, motors, drives, encoders etc from major suppliers.
- Working familiarity with CAD environment, preferably SolidWorks.
- Ability to interpret customer specifications & evaluate customer products & designs.
- Ability to employ engineering techniques to produce robust, innovative solutions.
- Familiarity with Machinery safety directive, PUWER, CE Marking.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 Quality Systems and procedures.
- Ability to take a leading role as an integral part of a multidisciplinary team.
- A focus on meeting project deadlines & budgets.
- An ability to contribute to multiple concurrent jobs.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
Pioneer Selection Ltd
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
Clear Engineering Recruitment Ltd