production operative-compound mixer
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by WB Employment
WB Employment are looking currently for production operative in a key manufacturing role for our client based in Tiverton.
Company makes all kind of toiletries and require an enthusiastic and skilled candidate to assist in the production mixing process.
Specific duties of the production operator will be:
- weight materials according to recipe
- setting, testing and monitoring production machinery
- periodic quality control of products
- ensure stocks of materials and products are available as needed
- heavy lifting
- complete activity logs
- ensure safe procedures at all times including maintaining a clean work environment
right candidate need to have previous experience in compound mixing for production/manufacturing
MON - FRI
8:00 - 16:00
pay: £7.83 after 12 weeks wage go up for right candidates.
if you think you are right candidate for this role don't wait apply and send your cv!