Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Optimum Skills
Optimum Skills are recruiting on behalf of a well established recruitment agency and food production company within the Consett area.
Experience would be an advantage but full training will be given.
- Work in a food manufacturing environment and ensure the preparation of the product is carried out as directed.
- Due to the nature of the product, Operatives will work within a hot/cold environment.
- To ensure that all work is completed in line with quality and health and safety standards.
- You must also be flexible and willing to work at short notice.
- Experience of working in a food environment is an advantage.
- Candidates will ideally have their own mode of transport as some shifts start either early in the morning or able to start work at the desired time.
- Candidates must possess a good attitude and approach to work as duties can be repetitive.
- Flexibility is very important particularly during the first 12 weeks.
- Up to £7.83 per hour depending on age.
- Long term opportunities for good quality candidates
- Long term temporary to permanent role, ad hoc shifts.
- Shift patterns are as follow
- 6 - 2
- 2 - 10
- 10 - 6