Project Manager - CHP / Generators
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Bennett & Game Recruitment
Project Manager required. My client has over 30 years' experience within the standby power, CHP and Generator markets and supplies power systems to customers across the UK from multiple bases. Due to continued success, they are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to take ownership of a variety of projects and manage them from initial client meetings through to commissioning and completion.
The successful candidate will have a practical, mechanical and electrical background with at least 5 years' relevant experience in the industry within engineering and management positions. This position would suit an experience engineer who is looking to progress their career within a market leading company, as full training and backup support will be provided.
Project Manager - CHP Position Overview
- Take ownership of projects following sales department meetings
- Organise and attend client and site meetings to fully understand project requirements
- Order components / materials and liaise with subcontractors where necessary, managing logistics and transport coordination
- Oversee project through to final installation and commissioning
Project Manager - CHP Position Requirements
- Sound engineering experience within the industry (5 years +)
- Practical knowledge of control systems (CoMap, DSE, etc.)
- Detailed working knowledge of CHP and Generator systems
- Relevant qualifications desirable (Gas Safe, Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, 17th / 18th Edition, CSCS Card)
- Full (clean) UK driving licence
- Based within a commutable distance of Andover
Project Manager - CHP Position Remuneration
- £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Company vehicle + phone
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.