Training Designer - Military Engineering
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by NONSTOP RECRUITMENT
As a key part of new product introduction we are seeking to increase our Training Design Team.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of the creation of training material, i.e. instructor and student presentations, guides and manuals. A background in Vehicle or plant machinery maintenance, or have held the position as technical training Developer is beneficial. Consideration with also be given to an experienced technical author.
Skills and Experience:
* Have experience in the development of training on vehicles
* Have genuine experience in course design and SAT methodology
* Experience in the development of user guides and manuals
* The ability to develop client facing relationships and manage them
* Have the persona to instil client confidence in your abilities
* Be flexible and able to work from a variety of client locations, possibly for prolonged periods of time
* Mechanical/electrical knowledge or background
On offer is a 6 month contract, site based but with flexible working hours
If interested, contact Paul Smith on or email