Design Engineer - Lighting
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Bennett & Game Recruitment
Design Engineer - Lighting required for a growing lighting manufacturer based in the Burnley area. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have experience with LED lighting designs and have qualification in lighting design or electrical engineering.
Design Engineer - Lighting Position Overview
- Develop existing client relationships
- Working with our electrical engineering & project teams
- Conduct site lighting & information capture surveys
- Create lighting simulations & designs (2 & 3D)
- Prepare luminaire schedules & plans
- Provide innovative designs from concept to completion
- Work with our luminaire, control & technology manufacturers
Design Engineer - Lighting Position Requirements
- Qualifications in lighting design, electrical engineering and/or similar
- Demonstrate a good understanding of CIBSE & BS:5266 guidance
- Industry experience
- Creativity and strong conceptual approach
- Strong Presentation skills
- An eye for detail and quality
- A drive to develop into a senior member of the team/business
- A working knowledge of 2D and 3D modelling programs. AutoCAD, Relux and Revit are all advantageous
- Ability to innovate and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate LED product knowledge
- Understand Dali, Wireless and Wired control systems
- Revit/BIM understanding & experience
Design Engineer - Lighting Position Remuneration
- Salary: £26,000-£36,000
- Bonus Scheme
- Standard working hours: 08:00-16:30
- Full time position Monday-Friday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.