Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Concorde Recruitment
As a Project Manager, you will have a good telephone manner and be able to remain focused and professional in a fast-moving environment. You will be thorough, adaptable and have the ability to make decisions to move incidents forward to a satisfactory conclusion.
You will produce accurate project scopes and prices for clients and will regularly maintain project records. You will record and document information carefully and in an ordered way with a high level of detail and quality.
To generate reports as required.
You will carry out assessments to ensure that customer's needs are clearly identified and factored into project plans. You will then be responsible for ensuring customer's needs are met whilst using your understanding of damage restoration to solve challenging restoration problems with the assistance of the Production Team.
You will be aligned with company values, conduct yourself in a professional manner, maintain your technical knowledge and keep up to date with industry best practices. In addition, you will have a full understanding of damage management techniques and work towards British Damage Management Association qualifications.
- Take a pro-active approach to developing your own performance to contribute to continual improvement in the quality and efficiency of our service to customers by consistently demonstrating:
- Professional and technical competencies
- Evidence of Graduate level learning and success
- Excellent managerial and interpersonal skills with previous customer facing experience
- Ability to work under pressure and regularly re-evaluate workload priority
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to think ahead, pre-empt and offer effective solutions
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to new IT systems and understand hi-tech equipment as used on projects
- Ability to follow standard procedures to ensure correct administration as the company requires
- Awareness of work pressures on colleagues and pro-actively assist with and commit to complying with prompt submission of documentation as required
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Active listening skills, with the ability to be considerate and empathetic
- Ability to strictly follow Health and Safety procedures for own safety and the safety of others and to comply with legal obligations
- Ambitious, flexible and highly motivated team player with experience working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to attend and contribute to team meetings and follow up actions appropriately Full UK car driving license holder
- Project management experience
- Customer services experience
- Insurance sector experience
- Knowledge of building structures is advantageous but not essential
This is a Full-Time Permanent position looking to pay between £20,000 - £23,000 dependant on experience.
If your interested in this position please apply with an up to date CV and short covering letter.
TED Recruitment Ltd
Peace Recruitment Group
Calco Technical Recruitment Professionals
Fawkes & Reece
Eason Group Ltd
Pyramid Recruitment Ltd