Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Day Webster
Package - £50k-£60k + package per year
Location - West London
My client are a well established Main Contractor who are currently looking for a Project Manager to work on their range of different projects, such as Social Housing, High End Residential, Commercial, Retail and Restaurant projects.
They are looking for someone with excellent Residential and Commercial experience and someone who has a proven record of longevity.
They are based in West London and have projects all over London.
Reporting into a director, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- The role will require you to ensure the successful delivery of a variety of planned works on budget, on time and, in a safe manner and fully in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Managing contractors and direct operatives, ensuring planned works are completed on time and within budget whilst minimizing disruption to residents and the public.
- You will work closely with our supply chain to ensure delivery, prepare work programmes, weekly reporting, hold regular meetings with supply chain and client, and providing high quality technical expertise on electrical works.
- Other key priorities will include supporting, managing and maintaining the highest standards of health and safety.
- HNC/ONC (or equivalent) in Building
- City & Guilds
- Experience working on Residential and Commercial projects.
- Stable background in a similar role
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Lee McDonald on .
T.E.D. Recruitment Ltd
TED Recruitment Ltd
New Look Retailers Ltd
Cherry Pick People