Electrical Project Manager
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Girling Jones Ltd
Electrical Project Manager, Bristol. Girling Jones are working alongside a national building services contractor seeking an Electrical Project Manager in the Bristol area to commence as of January 2019 on a Bristol based project as detailed below. Should you be electrically biased, Bristol based and have a proven history of delivering projects upward of £5M please read on.
Your new position,
- Electrical Project Manager working alongside an Mechanical counterpart to deliver a £5.5M M&E shell and Core Cat A and B fit out for a commercial client in central Bristol. This is one of a number of upcoming projects within the region. You will have experience of all round project management from procurement, engagement of sub contract labour, project programming, delivery and commissioning of the electrical element of the project.
Your new employer,
- London based M&E building services contractor offering an excellent installation service from specifications and drawings prepared by others or on a design & build basis across the commercial sector generally focused on fast track fit outs for commercial clients to include the likes of Microsoft, and prestigious financial brands to name but a few.
What you'll need to succeed,
- Proven history of electrical project management of over £5M
- Proven history and knowledge of the Bristol construction sector
- Ability to deliver a project from conception through planning, delivery and commissioning
- HND or equivalent in electrical / building services engineering
- We are offering a package upward of £65,000 with additional, equally the opportunity to expand upon the current project as the business expands.
Interested? Click APPLY and CALL Girling Jones for further details quoting the reference attached.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.