Capital Projects Manager
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Venn Group
Temporary Capital Projects Manager
Recruitment Agency reference:
A position has arisen for a Capital Projects Manager within a highly regarded healthcare organisation. This is a key role ensuring refurbishment and installation capital works are carried out on time and within budget for a six month temporary, ongoing placement.
The successful candidate must have previous experience managing capital projects, preferably within a healthcare environment.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for managing capital works projects within a healthcare environment
- Manage contractor works including installation, moves and refurbishment projects
- Ensure works are carried out on time and within budget
- Assist in the design stage for reconfiguration projects
- Oversee the construction phase of projects, ensuring works are carried out in line with design and schedule
- Facilitate risk management with clinical teams where projects are installed within a live environment
- Carry out regular site visits to monitor progress of capital works
- Attend handover, pre-contract and project meetings
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to at all times across the sites
The successful candidate should have:
- Must have previous experience managing capital works, preferably within a healthcare environment
- Ideally have a mechanical/electrical background
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for this position
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Beth Conway on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
MMP Consultancy Limited
SER (Staffing) Ltd