Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by MTrec Recruitment and Training
Do you want to work for a successful and continuously growing Manufacturing Company? Are you looking for a position with an immediate start, in a fast paced environment? Then we may have the job for you as a Production Operator in Newton Aycliffe.
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a manufacturing company in the Newton Aycliffe area. We are looking for candidates who want to work in a Production Environment. The role would see you carrying out general duties; including assisting the extrusion operators, stacking and packing finished products.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Stack and package finished sheet product.
- Completing and documenting Quality checks on the finished sheet product.
- Ensuring sheet is cut to the correct size and making any necessary adjustments to the cutting equipment.
- Operating Granulation machines.
- Assisting Extrusion Operators with Line start-ups and Die cleans
- Maintaining housekeeping standards, ensuring that all areas are clean, tidy and hazard free.
- Assisting with the completion of all necessary Production documentation together with Shift handovers.
- Adhering to Health & Safety procedures at all times.
MTrec Recruitment are looking for Candidates who have:
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
This position works on a day shift pattern working Monday to Friday - 6:45am-15:00pm, 14:45pm-23:00pm, 22:45pm-7:00am
Pay rate: £7.83