Design Engineer - Interconnect world /Synergy
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Bennett & Game Recruitment
Mechanical Design Engineer required for a respected manufacturer based in Mansfield. It is envisaged that the succesful candidate will be degree served in mechanical engineering and confident using 3D design softwares (such as Inventor, SolidWorks, and SolidEdge.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Stress calculations and FEA analysis
- Designing new and existing products
- Working in a small team
- Prototype development
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree served in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience / confident using Inventor or similar software's such as SolidWorks
- Design work experience
- Must live in a commutable distance to Mansfield
- Experience working with an SME
- Experience / knowledge of Interconnect world / Synergy
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary dependent on experience (£20,000-£35,000)
- Full time position
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.