Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering
Role: Maintenance Engineer (Static/ Mobile)
Experienced Maintenance Engineer in the Doncaster area required to join a leading FM provider working on a High profile Retail contract.
- Building Maintenance
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Handy jobs
The chosen candidate will be based on a static site in Doncaster for 2/3 days and mobile for the rest of the week covering the Sheffield, Doncaster, Hull and Huddersfield areas.
Job objectives and responsibilities:
- To undertake all building maintenance activities, with repairs undertaken where necessary to achieve the highest level of service to the client in the most cost effective, technically competent and safe manner
- To provide support to the Management by ensuring all planned and reactive maintenance work is undertaken effectively and efficiently
- Ensure self carries out duties in accordance with all Health and Safety procedures, Codes of Practice and Statutory Regulations
- Ensure all tasks are carried out to the highest standard of customer service and that work is completed on time, within budget and meets Service Level Agreements or Key Performance Indicators
- To monitor regular inspection procedures (preventative maintenance programme) of equipment. Record inspection reports
- To keep logs of inspection reports and remedial work
- Build effective relationships with the client, answering queries, keeping them informed about site activities and developments
- To have working knowledge of statutory regulations and to ensure awareness of all safety procedures
- To undertake building maintenance repairs and installations as appropriate
- To report any defects at time of service visit
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To understand and comply with company policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- Hours 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- No call out however can be put on a rota if requested
- Van & Fuel card
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
Experience & Qualifications:
- NVQ in Plumbing
- Joinery and building Fabric skills
- Basic Electrics
- All round maintenance experience
For more information contact Lucy at Randstad CPE Leeds.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Clemence Rogers Recruitment
ETS Consulting Ltd