Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by createselect
We are currently looking for a Studio Manager to join a thriving premium creative agency based in East London.
You will assist in the smooth day-to-day running and improvement of our client through strong Office Management whilsst supporting the Company's Directors.
Across your role you will:
* Work professional at all times
* Always determine what our client wants to achieve and ensure your work is aligned to its goals;
* Negotiate best value and quality with contractors and suppliers for materials and services;
* Report regularly on progress to the appropriate internal stakeholders
* Offer direct support to the Executive Creative Director, including diary and travel management.
* Work to improve your technical knowledge and soft skills
* Use your initiative to work independently when appropriate
* You will keep the CRM database and Wiki Software up to date and work to develop their uses and usefulness
* Ensure you are fully familiar and exposed to the work of our client , how it is created and produced
* Carry out duties and tasks assigned to you by the Company's Director's, when asked.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Office Management and assist in running the Agency's office, duties will include answering phones, dealing with enquiries, booking couriers and ordering supplies. You will be responsible for maintaining the Agency's project archives, digital and physical as well as the Agency library.
2. You will oversee the day-to-day management of the Agency's Social Media channels and website content.
3. You will be responsible for managing cleaners and ensuring the office space is clean and tidy at all times and that office supplies are kept stocked.
4. You will plan and book travel on behalf of Agency staff, producing client quotes for travel and related expenses as needed.
5. You will assist in the smooth and orderly running of the Executive Creative Director's work.
6. You will be responsible for some business and personal correspondence as directed by the Executive Creative Director.
7. You will maintain clear filing systems, both digital and physical, for all documents and records.
8 .You will brief the Executive Creative Director on his schedule and tasks and incorporate his requests into his calendar. His calendar will be kept up to date by you and will always visible to him and other agency staff.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Polite and friendly
* A diligent attitude
* Preemptive problem-solving skills
* Quick to learn
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong organisational and administrative skills
* Industry knowledge and best practice specific to your role
* Mac OS
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted