CNC Machinist (Toolmaker)
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
£Competitive + Enhanced package
Hours: Double Days (Monday - Friday)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CNC Machinist / Toolmaker to join a prestigious and well established global manufacturer based in their plant in Telford to support the Tooling department in the manufacturing or repairing of their Jigs, Fixtures or Production Machine Parts.
This company boasts an exceptional reputation within their industry and also as an employer of choice within the region.
Their vision and values as a business demonstrates their commitment to their employees, customers and the industry as a whole.
* Responsibility for maintaining constant improvement of all Press/Mould Tools
* Carry out repairs and maintenance of Press and Mould tooling
* Identify and correct any abnormal press / mould tool trend and condition and escalate where necessary
* Work to precision tolerances demanded by the companies Press and Mould Die's
* Set and use the CNC machines to their full capacity machining tooling to specification
* Carry our daily equipment inspections
* Assembly and dis-assembly of Press Mould Tools
* Produce / finish tools using hand fitting techniques
* Produce / repair tool components by manual machining techniques
The successful candidate will fulfil the following criteria:
* Hold a recognised time served apprenticeship to City and Guilds or ONC level within an engineering discipline
* Strong knowledge and experience in setting and operating CNC Milling and Turning (3 Axis) machinery
* Extensive knowledge of Press and Mould tooling (including design and functionality)
* The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings (with an understanding of geometrical tolerance symbols)
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won't be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you're seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you'll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.