IT Recruitment Account Manager
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Anonymous
Are you a service-focused recruiter looking to specialise in delivery & account management?
We're working with one of Manchester's most promising tech recruitment businesses who are regularly voted one of the best places to work in the UK. They're a specialist in their market and have won several retained assignments with household names and multi-national businesses and are the preferred supplier for most of their clients.
To make the most current business, they're now hiring for an IT Account Manager to focus on existing client delivery.
Day to day:
Your resourcing strategy would be both passive & active:
* Attend industry events, engage with candidates online & offline and build up your referrals network.
* You'll headhunt using LinkedIn, source from jobs boards and use your marketing tools to attract the best talent & become a specialist in your market.
* Represent the brand in the market place, promoting them as the 'goto' company for candidates looking for their next opportunity within tech & digital markets.
* Understand market trends and hiring manager needs.
* Mange existing client vacancies, delivering first rate service.
* Increase your earnings by focusing purely on candidates & delivery, without having to spend any time on new business development
* Excellent base salary
* Big earning potential with uncapped commission
* Work from home and flexitime options - you'll have your own phone and laptop
* Laid back culture, reflecting the techmarkets in which they work
* Supercool, recently renovate city centre office with views
* Fun, socialable & supportive team (around 20 heads)
* Progression plan built into your role
* Marketing function that supports everything the consultants do, ensuring the brand stands out in the market place and engages candidates making your job easier!
* IT Recruitment background within any vertical
* 1 year minimum experience