Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Fanatics, Inc.
Fanatics needs you! We are looking for software engineers to help our team create the next generation systems for our Fanatics Brands division to support our growing business. Our team is in search of people that are proactive, detail-oriented, and driven by ensuring the highest quality in web solutions. An ideal candidate would be flexible and hungry to learn new technologies and apply them to our rapidly growing division.
- Participate in all phases of the Agile software development life cycle while working with cross-functional team members - Development Leads, Quality Engineering, and Product managers - in a collaborative development environment .
- Integrating RESTful APIs from internal and external teams and applications
- Conducting discovery sessions with key stakeholders to determine requirements.
- Perform code reviews.
- Contributing to project planning and scrum meetings.
- Use experience to help developers reach high levels of productivity & quality.
- Assist in maintaining legacy systems when necessary.
- Producing detailed architectural and technical plans.
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Experience with development and basic administration in a Linux environment
- Experience with Relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- Hands on experience designing, building, and implementing RESTful API services.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (TDD, SCRUM, Kanban, etc)
- Experience with automated configuration management, deployment and testing solutions
- Ability to work effectively both individually and in a team environment
- Experience working on systems related to warehouse management or manufacturing
- Experience with NoSql databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc...)
- Experience with web programming frameworks such as AngularJS, React JS, Grails, Django, etc...
- Experience with enterprise-ready container platforms such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with message broker services such as Apache Kafka, Redis, RabbitMQ, etc...
- Experience in cloud services using AWS