Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by DraftKings
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Drive performance of a groundbreaking team.
We're growing rapidly and are searching for an Administrative Assistant to help define the DraftKings culture. Collaborating across multiple teams, you will be responsible for a variety of administrative functions that optimize our office processes and keep us running smoothly. If you're looking for a dynamic role with an industry leader, we hope you'll join us.
What you'll do as an Administrative Assistant:
- Provide project management and hands-on support to drive various development initiatives.
- You will be a resource for staff questions regarding office policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Participate in team meetings and activities.
- You will also serve as a backup to other administrative assistants, the front desk rotation, and the mail rotation.
What skills you'll use:
- Ideally, you have 4+ years relevant administrative assistant experience.
- You are extremely proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, and are able to format proposals, documents, and presentations with ease.
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to follow procedures and improve efficiency.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and shift priorities as necessary to meet deadlines.
- You are a flexible and pro-active thinker with a positive attitude and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Calvary Episcopal Church
The Global FoodBanking Network (GFN)
Catholic Charities of Chicago
U.S. Figure Skating
Life Time Fitness
Marillac St. Vincent Family Services