Performance Dietitian - NFLPA
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by EXOS
This position is dedicated to The Trust powered by the NFLPA program providing care to retired NFL athletes who are eligible to participate in our mobile Breakfast Club.
EXOS is currently looking to add a Performance Dietitian to join our team. Only candidates who are currently RD certified will be considered. This person must be results driven, able to perform the following job requirements and possess the following skills and credentials:
- Perform nutrition evaluations for clients and meal plans according to EXOS Guidelines
- Be willing and flexible to travel across EXOS sites and clients as needed
- Document and develop nutritional and supplementation plans for our client
- Conduct body composition testing, maintain data base, follow progress of client to ensure they meet and or exceed their goals
- Integrate nutrition into other facets of existing wellness programs
- Follow EXOS methodology
- Ensure world class experience for our client
- Other duties as needed
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a Registered Dietitian.
- Must be a current Registered Dietitian with consulting experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition is a must, graduate degree in nutrition, exercise physiology, or public health preferred
- Have excellent communication, organizational, multi tasking, presentation and computer skills.
- Be a dynamic and engaging public speaker as Public Speaking and Seminar Delivery is a main component of this position.
This is a temporary part time position (approximately 15-18 hours per week)
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at :
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement