Interns: Sports-Online Engineering Intern
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by EA Sports
Real work. From day one as an Intern, you will be embedded in your role. We have identified a spot for you for a reason and want you to feel empowered in your role here. You won't be working on an "intern" project; you will work on a real EA project. Long-term potential. Long-term potential. We seek a long-term relationship with you. We hire interns at EA not only for the potential we see in you over the summer, quarter, semester. We hire interns at EA for your long-term potential, hoping you will join us upon graduation full-time. Collaborating with industry influencers. You will work alongside some of the most talented people in the industry. This is not a passing hello in a hallway, but an in-the-trenches, all-hands-on-deck environment where visionaries mentor visionaries and everyone has a voice.
- We are currently recruiting candidates enrolled fulltime in U.S. accredited universities with an internship/co-op program pursing a Bachelors', Masters', or PHD level degree.
- For positions under this job posting, we are looking for Undergraduate Juniors within technical disciplines (i.e. Computer Science, Software Engineer, Game Development, Technical Product Development, Technical Design, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Network Architecture, Information Systems, & IT.) for a 12-week internship starting May 2019.
Our compensation and benefits are intended to attract and retain the industry's best talent and motivate you to achieve your highest level of performance. EA is proud to provide a culture and work environment that looks out for each employee's professional development, health, and happiness.
Benefits for intern/co-op hires*
- paid work experience alongside industry professionals
- relocation assistance
- student social events
- onsite cafeterias
- free EA games
- EA swag
- great culture
- paid holidays
- free onsite gym or gym membership subsidy
- healthcare coverage (after six months of continuous employment)
- speaker series with EA's leaders - just for students!
- scholarship opportunities
- great potential for full-time offer before you graduate
* Benefits offered may vary depending on location.