Assistant Facilities Manager
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Topgolf
- Responsible for supporting the Facilities Manager in the daily and safe operations of the Maintenance Department.
- Oversee the repair or replacement of equipment and systems, game and Targets, all facilities maintenance as required. To ensure maximum productivity and efficiencies associated with maintenance while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary
- Oversees the maintenance of the entire Topgolf facility and maintenance shop equipment
- Supervises Topgolf maintenance personnel.
- Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that maintenance programs/activities or projects can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Communicates regularly with the Facilities Manager and all maintenance technicians, both individually and as a team, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
- Monitors operation and use of all equipment and systems.
- Initiates and carries out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Maintains safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures. Directs, maintains, and enforces the safety program for the maintenance department; reviews safety records to uphold standards of maximum safety for all maintenance technicians.
- Ensures city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to the maintenance department are met at all times.
- Coordinates activities and projects with Operations Departments. Communicates directly with the Operations Department to coordinate maintenance and repair work associated with the Maintenance Dept.
- 3+ years Maintenance experience with at least 1 year of recent supervisor experience.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates should have a high school diploma or GED equivalent. Clean driving record, and be able to pass drug screen.