Women's Volleyball Head Coach
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Manchester University
Position overview: The Women's Volleyball head coach is responsible leading a successful Women's Volleyball program at Manchester University. This will include managing all aspects of coaching, eligibility, recruitment, retention, budget and scheduling. The Women's Volleyball head coach is also responsible for fundraising for the Women's Volleyball program and instructing physical ESAT up to six hours per academic year based on other duties assigned. The Women's Volleyball head coach will manage a staff of assistant Women's Volleyball coaches.
For a full list of essential job functions, please visit: #VolleyballHeadCoach
Work schedule: This is a full-time, twelve (12) month, exempt position. Travel is required and includes flexible work hours, especially in-season. M-F with weekends required.
To apply: Review of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Apply online via ADP and upload a cover letter and resume with your completed employment application. Questions can be emailed to Jenny Steele, employment coordinator.
- Master's degree preferred, bachelor's degree required.
- Five years coaching experience preferred.
- Experience in NCAA Division III athletics preferred, as a coach or student-athlete.
- Successful completion of the NCAA Division III Rules Test.
- CPR/AED First Aid Certification required (available on-site).
- Willingness to enhance professional growth by attending clinics and workshops as well as belonging to national and state coaching associations.
- Ability to represent the Athletic Department in an appropriate and professional manner at all times.
- Ability to abide by the rules for the sport of the NCAA, HCAC, and Manchester University at all times.
- Ability to attend athletic staff meetings, mandatory student-athlete programs, admissions events, sports banquets and athletic fundraising activities.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.