America Supply Chain Expert Business Consultant
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
As a North America Supply Chain Expert Business Consultant, you will be responsible for leading end-to-end capability solutions to meet business, consumer, and customer expectations on service and speed. You will partner with multiple cross-functional Technology and business stakeholders to identify requirements and technology solutions, and drive them from planning to implementation. You will w ork closely with Solution and Product Managers, and participate in ongoing Agile planning and prioritization sessions to align detailed work breakdown and delivery.
- 6+ years of Supply Chain business and technology systems experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, or related field
- Demonstrated experience with implementing and supporting large-scale enterprise technology solutions, including project cost estimation, budget and resource management
- Proven record working in a matrix and cross-functional environment, leading individuals and teams within a scaled Agile framework
- Experience creating packaged and custom solutions using distributed product-based teams and release trains
- Expertise in corporate-scale logistical solutions and system modules, system interactions and dependencies, process flows, system integration patterns
- In depth knowledge of Supply Chain ERP and WMS system capabilities
- Familiarity with Digital (E-Commerce) capabilities, distributed order management, and Omnichannel distribution models
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to clearly communicate with leadership, business stakeholders, and Technology teams
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies, specifically SAFe, Kanban, and Scrum
- Experience with data and analytics beneficial
- Experience with Nike Technology and Nike Digital Engineering preferred