Marketing PR Communications Executive
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by 360 RESOURCING SOLUTIONS
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing PR Communications Executive to join our growing team and play an instrumental role in the development of the Marketing Department, based at our Head Office in Kidderminster. The successful candidate will receive a negotiable salary depending upon experience.
Avensys are a leading provider of medical equipment management and support services, offering bio-medical equipment engineering service solutions to private healthcare organisations including large NHS trusts, Primary Care Trusts and leading Private Hospital Groups and Clinics. With additional Resale and Training divisions which are integral to the Avensys services.
The Marketing PR Communications Executive role
We are looking for a dynamic and forward-thinking professional to help the Marketing team continue our rapid ! growth and building our brand.
With a real passion for marketing you will be experienced in offline and online marketing and will be proactive in building a PR plan to work alongside the marketing plan.
You will work collaboratively with heads of department to grow and build content for: the website, social media, advertising, company literature, editorial for publications, in line with the planned marketing plan.
What can we offer our Marketing PR Communications Executive?
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (rising 1 day per year to a maximum of 26 days)
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance after 1 year's service
- Sick pay scheme
Responsibilities of our Marketing PR Communications Executive:
- To gain a firm understanding of customer needs & motivations to build PR opportunities for the business
- To build relationships with the ! media, control and manage media coverage
- Design and oversee PR strategy including relevant industry events and awards
- Provide innovative ideas for the wider marketing plan within budgetary constraint
Skills and experience required to be our Marketing PR Communications Executive:
- Previous experience running a marketing department preferred however we would be willing to look at less experienced candidates based on what they can bring to the table.
- Innovative thinker helping to drive growth through innovative marketing strategies
- Able to quickly build and sustain strong working relationships
- Experience of working in a fast-growing business would be an advantage.
- Significant experience of digital and social media marketing
- Budget creation and management experience
If you think you have the skills and experience to be our Marketing PR Communications Executive, then apply now!
Due to the popularity of some positions, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early on receipt of sufficient applicants.
Interested? Don't hesitate! Click "apply" now!
Perfect Placement Uk Ltd
UK Consumer Panels