Business Analyst #2337
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by PINPOINT Resource Group
This contractor position will support the Corporate Information Security Active Directory Data Re-Architecture Project. This role may also support additional strategic initiatives within the Enterprise Identity & Access Management organization.
• Partner with IT resources and resource owners to drive and coordinate continued clean-up of Critical and Sensitive Active Directory groups within the Enterprise
• Perform all necessary functions to ensure the safety of information systems and data assets from inappropriate access.
• Develop and maintain relationships with business and IT leaders, developers, architects and other stakeholders to support remediation efforts
• Publish periodic program status covering overall identity management priority initiatives, associated milestones, deliverables, and success criteria.
• This role will work with limited direction to execute and coordinate periodic tasks and procedures.
• Knowledgeable with Identity Governance and Administration, Access Management and Active Directory Services Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Tools (i.e. Word, Excel and PPT)
• Ability to effectively communicate risks and requirements in business terms
• Ability to work independently and with various levels of technical and non-technical personnel
• Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to operate effectively either independently or in teams
• Demonstrate a degree of creativity with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong with methodologies, tools, best practices and processes within specific area of responsibility
• Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills
• Must be flexible and be able to function in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Experience with the financial industry is a plus
• Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 3 years of IT experience, or in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree, an Associate's Degree or High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 5 years of IT experience