Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Pinpoint Resource Group
Provide support, typically to a senior manager or professional, in assigned area by performing general administrative duties with minimal guidance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepare correspondence, reports, forms, etc.
2. Compose correspondence as directed. Within guidelines, may answer correspondence on own initiative.
3. Execute routine projects within general guidelines and instruction.
4. Establish and maintain files and records.
5. Screen calls/voicemails and handle or route to appropriate people.
6. Arrange and handle details related to travel arrangements, expense reports, departmental budgets, meetings, appointments, etc.
7. Deal discreetly with confidential information.
8. Assist in solving problems and answering questions.
9. May be required to coordinate the workflow of other clerical positions.
Required Skills and Competencies:
1. High school graduate or equivalent
2. Has a minimum of three years of experience in a support position
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including strong knowledge of spelling and grammar), organizational skills and Interpersonal skills
4. Exhibited ability to work independently
5. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, with acceptable keyboarding skills
6. The ability to deal with complex situations which require sound judgment
7. Ability to operate office equipment (copier, fax, etc.)
8. Ability to perform light physical labor
Howard County General Hospital
TRC Staffing Services, Inc.
Human Rights Campaign
NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)