Project Manager - Hotels
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Oyster Partnership
One of Oyster Partnership's global clients have the urgent requirement for a Project Manager to join their Hotel and Student Accommodation branch. The client boasts prevalence within the hotel market currently and is looking to grow their Project Management team due to an increase in projects won.
- To deliver projects through all stages of RIBA to the companies standard
- Working on projects of high values across Central London
- Effectively manage all staff members involved on the project such as Building Surveyors, Contactors and The Design Team
- Be a part of multiple projects at one time including hotels, student accommodation and some residential and commercial projects too
- To be experienced in Project Managing in the Hotel Sector
- Able to present a portfolio of completed projects within the industry
- Experience in liaising with team members, clients and third parties to effectively complete projects on time and within budget
- Solid capabilities of CA & EA
- Currently performing at senior level or above
- Circa 10 years' experience in Project Management with a consultancy
- The client will pay a basic salary of circa £70,000 plus a generous annual bonus and company benefits
What's the next step?
To find out more details or if you want to apply for this role please call Kirsty on or send an up to date CV