Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Catalyst Executive Search
Our client, top tier UK developer, has a specific focus on retail and residential developments in London and nationwide. They require someone dynamic and ambitious to work with the Development Director across acquisition, through feasibility, planning and delivery.
The Development Manager will assist the Development Director to deliver projects from site acquisition through to completion. Responsibilities will include
- Managing external consultants, local authorities, statutory bodies and third parties; monitor
- Report on progress
- Advise on unit mix, layout, design, specification, pricing and marketing.
- Producing and presenting board reports
- The successful candidate(s) will have a minimum of 5 years' experience on private sector developments, focusing on residential projects.
- Strong academic and professional track record including a property related degree working towards a relevant qualification e.g. MRICS, MICE, RIBA.
- Thorough understanding of the development process from inception through to completion.
- Detailed knowledge of the UK residential market with the ability to foresee and capitalise on opportunities ahead.
- Possess the necessary personal authority to deal effectively with people at a senior level, both internally and externally.
- Self-starter, able to alternate between Leader and Team Contributor; Collaborative, team orientated with a positive and open approach
- Results orientated, with strong commercial and financial acumen and poised and articulate with good presentation skills, both written and oral.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a copy of your current CV and salary details. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. All suitable candidates will be contacted within 7-14 days.