Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Young's
Do You Love your Food? Are you Passionate about Drink? Are you able to give great service with a smile and the personal touch no matter how busy it is? Then Horts is the place for you to be working. We are located in Historic Broad Street just a stone throw away from the city centre. We offer a great selection of 6 cask ales, fresh home cooked food and a wine list and craft lagers to suit all tastes. We are looking for hard working, committed and enthusiastic individuals that could become part of our close knit team. Full training is given to enable you to reach your full potential and develop your skills no matter if you are just looking for part time work or a career in the Young's pub chain. Don't miss your chance to become part of the Horts family.
Our offer to a Kitchen Porter;
- Up to £X per hour
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours X hours
- 20% discount in all Young's & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Kitchen Porter;
We are looking for an existing Kitchen Porter or an individual looking for their next step to their hospitality career, who considers themselves to have a passion to work within a reliable team that delivers high quality standards. We need hard-working and dedicated people behind the scenes to help our restaurants run smoothly and to ensure that they are always clean and tidy. As the successful Kitchen Porter you will:
- Be an active hands-on person with a passion to work hard as part of a team
- Have high standards and a great work ethic
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Be working alongside your kitchen team and will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to deliver top quality service
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills to complete day to day tasks
'Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs'
"We believe in developing our people to delight our customers"
Job Ref: H.107708BriKP