Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Young's
Leman Street Tavern
Where the City meets the East End you will find the L.S.T. Great food, epic beer and tasty service (nope that's not the wrong way around). We love all the things you would get at your local community pub and bring them direct to your city doorstep. Be it quiz nights, live music, masterclasses, Sunday roasts or even the odd bit of "controlled karaoke" we have it all, so there really is no need to go home...
Our offer to a Commis chef;
- Up to £9.00 per hour
- 28 days holiday per year
- Average working hours 45 hours
- 20% discount in all Young's & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Commis;
We are looking for an existing Commis chef, an excellent Kitchen Porter or an individual looking for their next step to their hospitality career, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Commis Chef you will:
- Be an active hands-on person with a passion to work hard as part of a team
- Have high standards and a great work ethic
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Be working alongside your kitchen team you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to deliver top quality service
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills to complete day to day tasks
'Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs'
"We believe in developing our people to delight our customers"
Job Ref: TT108544LonCC