B1 Licensed Engineers Boeing / Airbus
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Contractair Ltd
You would be joining a company that recognises that employees are their greatest asset and attracting excellent people, with the right skills, knowledge and experience will enable them to be the market leader in aviation.
As B1 Licensed Engineers B737/777 A320/330/240 Basel you will be responsible for working on numerous piston planes and it would be highly beneficial to have a type rating
- You will supervise and delegate resources as the situation demands to ensure the smooth running of the operation whilst meeting both the Part 145 maintenance requirements; in accordance with the maintenance processes and procedures
- Ensure health and safety requirements are complied with and report deficiencies in hangar equipment, stands, trestles, jacks, lifting tackle and ground handling equipment to the Maintenance Manager
- Whilst upholding the highest level of engineering standards and practices, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate significant leadership acumen by driving and leading your team in delivering aircraft inspections, repair, overhaul and modifications you will ensure a handover is carried out verbally and by the utilisation of the AMOS tracking log; at the start and end of every shift. There is a great chance to learn a lot as a B1 Licensed Engineers B737/777 A320/330/240 Basel
Required Knowledge / Skills:
- B1 Licence and type rating on B737, B777 or Airbus major models
- Knowledge about engines and aircraft systems.
- The requirement is based in London so you will be flexible with relocation and have the right to work in the EU for B1 Licensed Engineers B737/777 A320/330/240 Basel
- Good all round experience on Aircraft
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are either based in Basel or are willing to relocate then please contact Natasha for an initial, confidential discussion.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing "Expert Solutions, Adding Value".