Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Contractair Ltd
You would be joining a company that recognises that employees are their greatest asset and attracting excellent people, with the right skills, knowledge and experience will continue enabling us to be the market leader in our sector.
This would be the perfect chance for INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNERS to join us as you will be responsible for producing and editing material for training delivery, eLearning and bespoke client requirements. Managing SME input, structure and improve content, and produce products compatible with DSAT (JSP822).
Responsible to the Training Development Manager for the following:
- The analysis, scoping and recommendation of solutions for each new training product.Innovating wherever possible in development and delivery methodology (technologies, approach, cultural differences etc).
- Subsequent structuring and development of learning content.
- Maintaining and adhering to controls throughout the training development process such as version control, quality control (ISO 9001, EASA Part 66/147, JSP822 (DSAT) FAA etc) and the compliance with any other industry related or statutory regulation in force at the time.
- Maintaining currency of knowledge in the areas specific to training development.Including but not limited to; learning technologies, learning concepts and national qualifications.
- Evaluation of current products and postproduction evaluation of customer developed products.
- Support of eLearning customers and clients to resolve functionality issues and liaising with the LMS supplier on platform stability ("the eLearning helpdesk").
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Experience in the aviation maintenance, education and training or technical writing sectors.
- Technical expertise
- Analytical thinking, Problem solving, Communication & Innovation.
If you are interested in this job opportunity then please send us your CV by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing "Expert Solutions, Adding Value".
Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
Osborne Clarke LLP