Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Morgan Law
I am currently working with a health sector organisation to recruit a Recruitment Assistant on a contract basis.
The purpose of the role is to provide a customer focussed and effective recruitment service for the organisation, ensuring that all compliance checks are carried out. Undertake all administrative processes relating to the delivery of a professional, customer focused recruitment service for the Company.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Liaise with recruiting managers to ensure vacancies are advertised in a timely manner.
- Advertise vacancies ensuring all appropriate authorization e.g. cost control approval, has been obtained prior to advertisement.
- Ensure that any applicants have the legal right to work in the UK by carrying out effective Right to Work checks in line with the legal requirements given by the Home Office.
- Ensure applicants are kept informed of the progress of their application at every stage of the process, utilising the department's standard letters/documents as necessary.
- Ensure recruiting managers are kept informed of any delays in the recruitment process as appropriate.
- Administer all necessary safer recruitment pre-employment checks e.g. DBS, professional registration, driving license etc.
- Process new starter forms and ensure all new employee details are entered onto data base in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring good data quality.
- Prepare employment contracts in a timely manner to ensure they can be issued within agreed timescales.
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.
Cynosure Search Limited
PG Automotive UK