Organisational Development Business Partner
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Michael Page Human Resources
With over 850 staff across six sites with a variety of roles which directly serve their customers and communities, they have been through a process of business transformation and have reshaped our structures and services.
If you have a passion for Organisational Development, you are creative, committed, with a track record of managing an OD function in a multi unionised environment this job may appeal to you. Working with the Head of HR, your priorities are to:
* Develop a new service offer for OD
* Lead and develop a team
* Work in partnership across the organisation
* Develop the OD framework
* Lead on changing culture
* Implement the new Leadership Development framework
The ideal candidate will be a great team player, who can lead and develop a team, has a strong background in OD delivery with strong contacts across Yorkshire.
You will have good external stakeholder management, a strong and creative strategic vision, along with being an excellent relationship builder. Along with driving the strategty and team, it's important you're not afraid to roll your sleeves up.
To do this role you will need:
* Experience of developing and delivering organisation wide training needs analysis.
* Excellent communication skills.
* A track record of delivering against targets and goals.
* Experience of ensuring the quality of data input for OD IT systems.
* Good team working skills.
* Experience of recruiting, developing and succession planning including for apprentices.
In addition to join a great team who are developing the service for the new organisation, you will you will receive the following:
* A competitive salary of between £39,002 - £40,858 depening on experience
* Entry into the Local Government Pension Scheme, including Life Assurance.
* Generous holiday entitlement of 27.5 days annual leave, increasing to 32.5 days with continuous service, plus bank holidays.
* Free on-site parking
* Flexible working
* Access to a range of well-being support initiatives including but not limited to: an Employee Assistance programme, Healthy Eating Active Lifestyle assessments, Cycle to Work programme and discounted KAL gym membership.
Michael Page Human Resources