CPD on-line resources Manager / L&D Manager
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Hays
Your new company
A membership organisation based in Leicestershire.
Your new role
As the CPD on-line resources Manager you role will include the following:
* Develop, implement and review the CPD strategy for the organisations 45,000 members
* Conduct competitor analysis to identify new CPD opportunities
* Set up and manage an on-line review panel to review content for monthly launches
* Meet a focus group for regular feedback and updates
* Budget management
* Ability to design and deliver training using e-learning and on line resources
What you'll need to succeed
* Proven ability in L&D
* Experience within a membership organisation would be advantageous
* Experience of project management
* Understanding of equality and diversity
What you'll get in return
* Fixed term contract 9-12 months
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.