Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by First City Nursing Services Limited
An exciting opportunity exists within First City Nursing & Care Cheltenham, for a Recruitment Coordinator We are a dynamic Healthcare provider offering temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to healthcare establishments throughout Gloucestershire.
This post is to support our key accounts with their staffing requirements working in partnership to understand their services, building good relationships ensuring our customers feel supported is a key element to this role.
We are looking for an aspiring individual, who is enthusiastic, motivated, confident and a team player to join our creative team.
- Good communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ambition and determination to succeed
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Develop relationships with our customers
- Develop and maintain customer database
- Shift allocation
- Understanding of the First City Ethos and ensure we are caring, honest and reliable
The opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced and growing branch with a dynamic team who have a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds to support your development.
Career development pathways that are person centred to you, with excellent training opportunities. First City is an outcome focused provider of services and we will support you to achieve your career outcomes in a supportive and flexible way.
Office hours 8.30am to 5pm
Juice Recruitment Ltd
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited