Self Employment Advisor
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
Brewster Pratap are working in partnership with an organisation to support in the recruitment of a Self-Employment Adviser to help deliver and drive performance across the new work and health contract. This position is really an exciting opportunity to make a difference to people who have complex needs.
Self-Employment Advisers are responsible for supporting participants with credible self-employment plans and progress them to successful trading. You will use a variety of techniques including effective diagnosis, individual and group coaching, maximising on any Participant funding available to achieve sustainable employment in self-employment for people.
* Provides a good customer service to Participants including meeting and greeting Participants in a professional way.
* Explains the detail of the programme, and the self-employment support they offer, including ensuring the individual understands their rights and responsibilities, whilst registering the individual in accordance to contractual obligations and eligibility criteria.
* Identifies and utilises various approaches where appropriate such as the benefits of setting up independently, visionary goal setting and applicable financial incentives to sell the benefits of the programme and to adequately overcome challenges to self-employment.
* Identifies, clarifies and manages the individuals expectations of the process to become self-employed
* Liaises with relevant partners to inform them of an individual's registration, to assist with first level and/or deeper level barriers as appropriate.
* Identifies appropriate short and long term solutions' and interventions as required by the Individual's needs, programme constraints and realistic plans for self-employment.
· Experience of business coaching individuals is a distinct advantage
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at for more information.
AGMA - Direct Source
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited