Out of Hours Consultant - Customer Service/Admin
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Interserve Healthcare Group
A great opportunity has arisen at our established Contact Centre for one of the UK's largest Health and Social Care providers, to work within a busy office environment at weekends.
Being an out of hour's consultant for Interserve Healthcare is a vital job and you will need to be self motivated and enthusiastic with a passion to deliver exceptional customer service. This is a dynamic role, to provide a professional out of hour's telephone service to our Clients and Staff, ensuring all calls are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
You must possess the following:
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- You must be confident and highly motivated
- Good team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Logical and Methodical approach
- Be able to cope in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Excellent timekeeping/reliability
- Previous office experience is essential for the role
- Experience of working in a healthcare environment would be preferable.
Thursday 16:45 - 23:15
Saturday 07:45 - 23:15
Sunday 07:45 - 23:15
You must be prepared to work public/bank holidays including Christmas and New Year (enhanced rates apply)
You will be required to embrace the company vision and values and SustainAbilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
At Interserve Healthcare, we understand that our employees are our most important asset and that is why we want you.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive basic salary
- Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
- Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares
- Save scheme - the opportunity to save money
- Pension scheme
- Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"
Prospects 4 Corporate Travel
Interserve Healthcare Group