Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by TEACH FIRST
Over the course of two days, you'll attend interactive, skills-based workshops and network with our partners and recruitment team. So that you get a taste of what it's like to be in the classroom, you'll plan and teach a mini-lesson for visiting pupils from the partner schools we work with.
It's also an excellent opportunity to develop your employability and learn more about our Leadership Development Programme. Our two-year graduate programme gives participants the skills and confidence to become inspirational leaders inside and outside of the classroom.
In addition, if criteria are met, Taster Programme participants get a guaranteed place at our assessment centre for our Insight and Brand Manager programmes.
The Taster Programme is for undergraduates in their early years of study. For more information on eligibility, please visit our website via the button below.
- Professional skills training that will enhance your employability.
- Improve your presentation, self-evaluation and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of how you can make a social impact and help us achieve our vision to end educational inequality
- Find out what it's like to join a Times Top 100 Graduate Employer.
- A guaranteed place at our assessment centre for our Insight and Brand Manager programmes (provided you meet the criteria).
We have filled the places on our Winter Taster Programme. We are now open for applications for our Spring Programme, running from 25 - 26 April, 2019. Submit by Sunday 16 December to be in with the best chance of receiving your outcome before Christmas.