Kraft Heinz UK 1 Year Internship
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Kraft Heinz Company
- During the first 10 weeks you will be part of the Summer Internship cohort, here you will:
- Get to know the KHC way of working: Problem Solving, Presentation and Data Management training.
- Develop technical, business, and leadership skills by completing a real 10-week business project in one of our functional areas (Finance, People, Marketing, Sales, other)
- Explore food trends, get to know our products and join our sales team on the road. You will truly experience how we develop, produce and sell great food!
- After the first 10 weeks you will be assigned to a position in the business. For both the first 10 weeks and the assignment you'll find the programme as such:
- Designed for future leaders seeking a performance based culture - ambitious, hardworking, passionate employees who deliver results are rewarded well
- Opportunity to showcase your talent to the Kraft Heinz Senior Leadership Team
- Coaching from business professionals at Kraft Heinz throughout the program
Profile & Qualifications:
- Pursuing a University degree, graduating in 2021
- Students from all disciplines: Operations, Business, Engineering, Tech, IT, HR, Marketing, Supply Chain, etc.
- Energetic, ambitous talents with a pro-active and results-oriented attitude
- Willing to work hard and go outside of your comfort zone
- Impressive extra-curriculars
- Proficient in English language
- Must have a UK right to work
- Intensive support and exposure to different parts of the Business.
- Competetive Internship salary
- Opportunity to be kick start your career after your graduation!
Program Duration: 12 Months (June 24th 2019 - June 19th 2020)