ViiV EU Marketing Executive Industrial Placement - Placement
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by GSK
ViiV healthcare is a specialist company established by GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer in 2009, with the addition of Shionogi in 2012 after working together on the development of several drugs. We are focused solely on the research, development and commercialisation of medicines to treat HIV. Our aim is to take a deeper and broader interest in HIV/AIDS and take a unique approach to deliver new and effective HIV medicines as well as supporting communities affected by HIV. For more information on the company, its management, portfolio, pipeline and commitment, please visit .
The Europe Marketing Executive role will sit within the European marketing team. This team is responsible for driving and supporting the commercial launch of ViiV Healthcare's 2 drug regimens across EU 9 (U.K, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Portugal). 2019 will be a critical year for ViiV Europe and this role will support implementation of the launch strategies in mentioned markets. The selected candidate will get the opportunity to collaborate with a team of passionate marketers and digital leads above country and in European market.
Description of tasks:
- Lead the implementation networks meetings with markets.
- Liaise with LOCS Brand managers to follow up on implementation of marketing and digital tactics. Manage the implementation tracker and prepare brief for leaders
- Lead and manage EU marketing weekly team meetings as well as copy approval meetings
- Shadow Business planning and launch readiness meetings
- Assist in managing key marketing projects for the region
- Exposure to pharmaceutical media planning & pharmaceutical promotional code
- Must be on track for a 2.1 (or above) in an undergraduate degree.
- You will have completed a minimum of 2 years of an undergraduate degree but will not have graduated at the start of your placement.
The Assessment Centre date for successful applicants is expected to be on 22nd February 2019.
We recruit on an on-going basis and prioritise applications based on the application date.
We will close for applications when we have filled our assessment centre dates.
One of the world's leading healthcare companies, GSK discovers, develops, manufactures and distributes life-saving vaccines, prescription medicines and consumer health products such as Maxinutrition, Sensodyne, Aquafresh and Panadol.
The size and scope of our organisation allows our people to answer some of the biggest questions facing everyone on the planet - questions about future healthcare needs and questions about building a responsive, innovative, global business to meet them - as well as questions about their own personal and professional growth.
If you have what we're looking for apply today!