Kerry Taste & Nutrition 2019 Sales Graduate
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Kerry Group
We understand that consumers want delicious products made from trusted, authentic foods and flavours. Every day millions of people throughout the world consume foods and beverages containing our taste and nutrition solutions. We add protein to your post workout shake, we reduce sugar, while maintaining great taste and we have the know-how to replace the "baddies" in foods with wholesome ingredients. Join us and be part of the future of food.
The Sales function aims to profitably grow the Kerry Taste & Nutrition organization through Commercial Excellence, this means achieving:
- Sales growth ahead of market growth rates
- Excellent customer satisfaction
- The delivery of innovation and creative solutions
- Market Intelligence
As a Sales Graduate you will learn account management skills and work to deliver on business sales targets. You will initially work to understand Kerry's customer offering and how this relates to our customers, in order to do this you will spend time with our Research & Development teams to understand the Kerry technologies. You will work very closely with our Marketing teams to gain an in-depth knowledge of consumer preferences and customer requirements. A key part of the role will be project managing the delivery of solutions to meet our customer's needs. This provides an unparalleled opportunity to develop quickly across all aspects of account management.
After an initial training period in our Global Centre in Ireland, you will transfer to one of our European markets to build your Sales experience working with customers directly in your assigned market.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 2:1 degree in, Business, Marketing PR or similar
- Fluency in a second European language, preferably French or Italian.
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Proven record of delivering on projects and achievement of results
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry organisation is a key requirement
Joining us means being supported by, and learning from, talented people who really care about what they do. You'll get bags of responsibility early on, and we'll be open to your ideas. And because we're always looking to the future, you'll find plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Our current CEO joined us as a grad.
How far will you go?