Customer Operations: Calls & Social Media - Graduate scheme
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Monzo
You'll be at the heart of Monzo
You'll be the first point of contact for every single one of our users who have a question, problem, feedback and compliments! COps are the face of Monzo, and the main way our customers interact with us.
You'll know how to fix problems on the spot
Every person in customer operations has the power to solve problems quickly and with minimal fuss. We'll give you all the tools and training you need so you know exactly how payments systems actually work , and you'll listen to customers' concerns with positivity, empathy and patience. Then you'll fix whatever's up and stop it from happening again.
- Answering questions from our community of users via phone and social media with honesty and positivity
- Proactively refining our operations processes and procedures, and informing development of our internal tools so that we can continue to grow our user base without compromising our customers' experience
- Talking directly with our supporters and customers, developing a deep understanding of what our community really wants from a digital bank
- Understanding and escalating our customers' feedback and feature requests to the external product team (who are responsible for building our apps)
- Ensuring the rest of the company remains customer-focussed and fixated on building the best bank account in the world.
You should apply if:
- You're great at explaining things to people, and have flawless written and spoken English.
- You know your way around social networks, and technology interests you
- You delight in investigating awkward problems, getting to the root cause and fixing it
- You're friendly, positive and super organised
- You want to be part of influencing the development of phone and social media support at Monzo.
Your working life
This position is available full-time (40 hours) in our office in London or Cardiff, or on a part-time basis which can be done remotely or from our office in Cardiff. We also have weekend-only shifts if you're looking for work to fit around another commitment.
The interview and onboarding process
If you're successful, we'll send you a take-home task, and if you ace that we'll invite you for a half-day assessment in our Cardiff or London office. You'll have some one-on-one interviews and a collaborative task with a small group of other candidates. If all goes well, you'll join our team on a mission to build the best bank in the world!
Ideally, we'd like you to spend your first two weeks training at our Cardiff office (Monday-Friday), generally between 09:00-18:00. But we can be flexible to fit your circumstances (like childcare or university courses) and we'll discuss with you how best to make this work.
The salary for this role is around £21k plus additional allowance if you work anti-social hours (early mornings, evenings or weekends). All Monzo team members also get share options as part of their package. We'll provide you with the equipment you need to do the role (i.e. a work MacBook and screen).
Take your time with the application questions
We pay a lot of attention to your answers when we're looking at your application. So don't speed through them, they're worth spending some time over.
SW6 Associates Ltd