Care Assistant in Enfield
Posted on Jul 26, 2022 by Baron Managed Services
As a care assistant you will provide care to people in their own homes, helping them live comfortably in their own surroundings. We have a choice of full and part time rotas available, so feel free to talk to us about what hours will suit your lifestyle.
You need care experience for this role.
A home care visit can last from 30 minutes to several hours and even be day-sits or sleepovers. What all visits have in common is that they make a real difference to our clients lives.
Duties will include:
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc.)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
Key skills and attributes required:
- No previous Care experience required!
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
- Enhanced DBS