Commercial Graduate Programme
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by AB Agri Limited
The Commercial graduate scheme runs for a minimum of 18 months and is designed to give you a broad understanding of our key markets and a true flavour of our fast paced and diverse commercial activities.
In addition to your work placements, you will be assigned to work on projects that will help to build strong business acumen and key Commercial competencies.
Our Commercial functions are a business-critical area right across the AB Agri portfolio. Placements in our Commercial environments deliver first-hand insight into the following;
- Field and office based sales activity
- Sales support to direct, retail and trade customers
- Key Account Management
- Marketing Campaign Management
- Strategy Planning, forecasting, budgeting and technical developments alignment with customers changing business needs
- Raw material markets, purchasing, trading and product management
Who are we looking for?
The AB Agri graduate programme is designed to help you build on our Leadership Competencies. These include being a quick learner, exceptional team player and talented organiser who is great at building relationships and focused on achieving results. In order to succeed within the scheme a background in agriculture is not necessity, but a desire to work in the agricultural industry, spending time building your own relationships and credibility is a must. What will really make you successful is harnessing your drive, passion and desire to make a difference in a growing international business The pace, at times, can be fast, often with steep learning curves but for the right graduate it will also be a highly enjoyable and fulfilling career opportunity.
The right candidate will have enthusiasm to learn new things, travel to new places and the ability to interact and learn from everybody they meet, from customers, to colleagues, functional experts and management.
In order to progress your application, you will need a minimum of: -
- Predicted or achieved min 2:1 in your degree
- Permanent and unrestricted right to live and work in the UK
- Be mobile and willing to relocate for the duration of the scheme
- A full, clean car drivers licence
Start date: September 16th 2019
You can expect plenty of support, including a personally assigned mentor and graduate 'buddy', however, the responsibility to drive your own development will be in your hands. It is essential that you are able and willing to manoeuvre independently around the UK to meet the challenges, demands and take the opportunities that our Graduate Scheme presents.
What you can expect next...
If you are successful following your initial application:
- 1st Stage - Completion of online ability tests and phone interview
- 2nd Stage - Invitation to our graduate assessment centre
AB Agri Limited
IDEX Consulting Ltd