Oral Care E-IMEA RBU Business Analyst - Graduate scheme
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Procter & Gamble
Do you have passion to transform P&G's brand building while enabling better decision-making through advanced analytics; enhance business results and improving consumer's lives every single day?
- Leading and improving the analytical program of your regional business unit together with our consumer research group.
- Deliver regular analytic insights, for example analyze Market & Share performance of our product portfolio, identify key growth opportunities and design market strategies, while using advanced analytic techniques.
- Grow the organizations' knowledge with analytic capabilities.
- Collaboration with multi-functional teams (Consumer Research, Finance, Marketing, IT etc)
To qualify for the postition(s), you posess the following qualities:
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree (preferably but not necessarily in a quantitative field e.g. Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics etc). Possibly a minor in Economics or Business Management
- You are comfortable working with diverse business scenarios, handling multiple priorities and have a business & consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy.
- Passion about discovering new things and learn quickly.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic, collaborative and "can-do" attitude
- English required (written and oral)
...And it would be great having as well knowledge of:
- Data management and visualization skills / tools (KNIME, Spotfire, PowerBI or similar) is an advantage
- Together with programming languages (Python, R, C#, SQL or Java)
What we offer
Your career in Procter & Gamble will start as Business / Data Analytics Manager offering
- Meaningful work from day one in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results.
- Excellent personal and professional development possibilities.
- 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site: Gym / Yoga / Sports-teams, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible
P&G is one of the world's leading consumer goods company improving lives of millions of people with brands like Pampers, Gillette, Pantene, Ariel, Lenor etc. IT (Information Technology) in P&G is where business, innovation and technology comes together to help improving consumers life.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer #WeSeeEqual #GABLE #P&G #LikeAGirl
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
Who we are
Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
- Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT organizations in the world, innovating every single day the way business is done through technology?
- Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously?
- A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills and will provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise.
In Analytics & Insights we partner with the consumer research group, creating a multifunctional team that delivers breakthrough insights and innovative business transformation to P&G.
Just so you know
Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
At P&G, we don't just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it.
That is why we're committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor.
We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community.