Customer Development Graduate
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Nestlé UK Ltd
That's why we're now looking for people who love exploring ideas. Does that sound like you? For example, have you been weighing up which of the world's biggest brands could get your career off to the best start, now that you've graduated or will be graduating soon? That bold, impressive ability to look critically at your choices is just what we want to see from the next generation of Nestlé innovators.
What can you expect?
The Nestlé Customer Development Scheme runs across three of our businesses. During the scheme you could be based in any of these to develop your skills and career.
Join the UK and Ireland Sales team and you'll undertake a six-month placement as a Field Sales Territory Manager, another in Ecommerce and a year-long placement in Customer Business Management. In the Purina business you'll start out as a National Account Executive and progress toward managing your own customer portfolio as a Key Account Manager. And in our Nestlé Professional business you'll undertake two, one-year placements within our Sales community.
Join us and you'll:
- Build relationships with Nestlé retail customers, developing the planning process to ensure we sell more products in their stores
- Learn the full, end-to-end promotional set-up, both internally and externally, ensuring the commercial plan is properly executed and that customers are delighted
- Work closely with the Business Manager in preparing market data to support new product launches
- Manage, track and forecast customer trade budgets and work with the Business Manager to understand and rectify any deviations
- Drive growth across our Confectionery and Food & Beverage categories
Who are we looking for?
Energetic, passionate and truly entrepreneurial, you'll be excited to develop a commercial, customer-facing career in a world leading business. Superb with people, you'll be a natural at building long-lasting relationships. You'll also need brilliant numerical and analytical skills - not to mention being the flexible, agile kind of person who can pick yourself up, brush yourself off and try again.
There's never been a better opportunity to develop a Customer Development career.
To apply we are looking for you to hold a degree, but it can be in any discipline. We are more interested in your behaviours and how you will fit in with our business.
Nestlé UK Ltd
Nestlé UK Ltd