HR Summer Internship
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Procter & Gamble
Then we have the right opportunity for you.
In P&G, our HR professionals are leaders whose talents and skills play a strategic role in the success of our people and the success of our global brands. We are looking for the HR leaders of tomorrow for the organisation whose mission is to be the best HR discipline of any enterprise in the world.
What to expect
An internship in HR with P&G is designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment we work in. You will be entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of your internship with us. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work.
If you have a strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G - this internship is for you.
You will help develop, motivate and reward our people through your excellent collaboration and influencing skills. In order to lead projects you will have to think creatively and at the same time be result oriented. You will experience various aspects of the HR discipline:
- Business Account/Site HR: Drive business by developing the organisation and employees to perform at their peak.
- Functional HR: Building regional capability for a business function like Marketing or R&D
- Practice HR: HR mastery in areas such as: Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Employee and Labour Relations, etc.
- HR Services and Solutions: Deliver employee systems and process excellence
P&G HR summer internship program runs for 10-12 weeks during the summer (July-September) and we are looking for students who are passionate about an internship in the UK.
We offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 - you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities, like a true P&Ger.
- Continuous coaching - you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Benefits - you will get compensated for the work you deliver and the best interns have potential to receive a Job Offer for Fulltime Management Positions after they graduate.
We are looking for
- Top talent (BA, university degree) coupled with HR/Behavioural interest/passion
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic or non-academic activities
- Leadership/Self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
How do you apply?
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB